Tae Box Concept™
The philosophy of the program Tae Box the Concept is the evolution of Tae Box. It combines boxing and other types of martial arts with a unique and "explosive" way. It offers ideal physical conditioning along with inner peace and energy deriving from its explosiveness.
BENEFITS OF TAE BOX CONCEPT:
The instructor who is going to be trained in this program will have the opportunity to offer with safety a workout which will meet the expectations of all participants. A client improves his physical condition, confidence, mental balance, coordination, endurance, concentration, but most of all he gradually reduces his/her fat deposits, increasing his/her bone density. Each time the workout is unique without the need to repeat the same music or even the same movements. What is more important is that the personality of the instructor is unfold and projected through variations that he can give and thus adjusting the program according to his own style. Also you are not limited as far as the choice of music is concerned or rhythm, movement or even the way an instructor should speak or move, an advantage that makes it so unique and independent.
You can ask
- Do I need to know martial arts to participate in Tae Box Concept?No you do not need to. In our class we work exercises inspired from different martial arts, but with not much difficulty or previous experience in Martial Arts needed.
- How many calories do I "burn" and will Tae Box Concept help me to burn fat?The class will surely help you to burn some fat because it combines aerobic with strength training exercises for the whole body. Depending on what intensity you choose to do your class, from a very simple lesson to a fairly intense one, you can burn up to
- Is the Tae Box Concept class way to difficult for me to start my training progress?Work with the group as long as you can. If you are getting tired, catch your breath and relax. You will see that in each lesson you will feel the improvement and you will get courageous. It absolutely normal if you are getting so much tired in the first t
- Is Tae Box Concept an aerobic class or is it only a body conditioning program?This class combines the aerobic element of martial arts with fast strokes and kicks, offering
- I have a problem with my knees, can I participate?Yes, of course, but with attention to high kicks, squats and aerobic exercises, so as not to hurt the knees. The Instructor will give you the appropriate variations where necessary.
- Why is the class divided into different sections - songs?Each song corresponds to a particular structure in our training, where all together completes our coaching with the music.
- Is there a use of any equipment in the Tae Box Concept?This class is not a body conditioning course and there is usually no equipment used. It is up to the Instructor to use some very light dumbbells for the upper body and core training to isolate and increase the difficulty.
Watch your self
- How many calories do I "burn" and will Tae Box Concept help me to burn fat?