Power Cycling Concept™
It is based on the principles of indoor cycling using a particular way of creating a class in order to be easily understood by the instructor. According to the type of cycle, the development of each class involves all the basic techniques taught in the basic certification of STUDIO ONE.
Each class is divided according to its training goal:
Power Recovery without changing the structure of teaching.
The combination of pre-structured teaching with the personality of an instructor, that can develop his training without being trapped, results in the creation of a product which all clients will adore from the very first minute and through amusement and recreation will achieve their training goals easily.
Aim and objective of the program is to train an instructor and provide him with the right tools so as through continuous engagement to be able to improve, evolve and become better through a mechanism of continuous support in practical and theoretical level. It is the evolution of group programs.
You can ask
- Is it a program for beginners ?Power Cycling Concept can be attended by beginners. Each trainee has his / her own bicycle and has the ability to rest when he / she wishes, increase his / her resistance or reduce the pace he / she is riding the bike.
- Is it a program that a trainee with a knee problem can attend?Every practitioner has different bike setting ( saddle height, handlebar height, saddle-handlebar distance ). Τherefore the bike adjustment can be different depending on the injury.
- How many calories do we consume in this program?In every lesson we consume average from 350 to 500 calories, depending on the level of the trainee.
- Can i improve my stamina by following a Power Cycling Concept class ?Yes, it improves the cardiovascular system so as a result you can improve your stamina too.
- Can I have my own rhythm during the program?In this program each trainee has it's own bike. Therefore depending of each ones level of fitness, a different pace can be followed as instructed.
- How many times, during a week is safe and efficient to attend a class ?2-3 times per week it is an excellent way for better results.
- How long does the program last ?A Power Cycling Concept class lasts 50 minutes.
- What is the special equipment needed for attending the class ?In order to attend this program properly you need shoes with thick and single sole, a towel and a bottle of water. For trainees who need extra equipment there is special saddle with extra gel, cycling tights and indoor cycling shoes.
Watch your self
- Is it a program that a trainee with a knee problem can attend?