STUDIO ONE, once again bets, knows how to win the bet and is about to create. The Step Concept has to face a big challenge: To bring back on stage the most famous step in the history of fitness: THE STEP. And it will soon DO SO, since all the necessary ingredients to success are reflected in the renowned master trainers of STUDIO ONE.
The Step Concept has come back to stay and consolidate its position in the fitness room. Step training with "mild" choreography can be an excellent way of cardio workout and strengthening exercise. The Step Concept offers you the appropriate method, the right structure as well as the impeccable technique so that the practitioner can live the step experience with absolute safety.
This is realized by continuous and progressive STEP CONCEPT seminars every four months. The seminars present new choreographies and step combinations, teaching methods and secrets that aim to not only leave satisfied the advanced clients, but also attract new ones.
There is a method, knowledge and music through which we reach the desired effect. All new songs always updated and structured at the right rythm (bpm) generate the investment for a safe and qualitative training.
The Step Concept does not support the lack of the instructor's personality as most market programs do. On the contrary it is a tool and valuable method leading the way so that the quality that STUDIO ONE represents becomes your personal success.
Step Concept™ Program Training Hours & Dates
|TOP FORM CITY - Workhours|
|Friday||21:15 - 22:15|
You can ask
- Why Step Concept and not just a regular Step Choreography class?Because Step Concept is the most structured - pioneering - safe choreography program using two Steps ,aiming to improve the cardiovascular system and the mental uplift of the gym members.
- Can beginner trainees successfully attend it?Step Concept is designed in such a way that it can be perfectly assimilated by members who have a relevant experience in Step Choreography. It gives them the opportunity to provoke themselves in creative choreography.
- Making Step Concept systematically what benefits do I have?So many - So different benefits!
Better functioning of the cardiovascular system. Burning hundreds of calories just...dancing. Post - burning continues for ... hours after the class!
Improvement of kinetic model.
- I'm pregnant: Can I participate in the program?The intense movement, the continuous upgrading to Step and the fast rhythm and directional rotation do not provide the required safety to a pregnant woman.
But right after childbirth ...
- I'm injured in my knee. Can I watch the program?Depending on the injury: If a post-operative stage is concerned, a complete kinetic rehabilitation must be performed by a qualified Personal Trainer under the guidance of the compentent physiotherapist and then with the agreement of the responsible doctor
Watch your self
- Can beginner trainees successfully attend it?